Depositphotos PD v2
Depositphotos PD v2 is a program which downloads stock photos from depositphotos.com for free. It can download any stock file in the best possible quality. The downloaded files are perfect not only for your design previews but also for final projects.
Depositphotos is a website where you can download photos and vector images for your graphic design projects. It also has a video section with high quality clips. All stock is paid so you would need to spend a lot for each photo. However, Depositphotos PD v2 allows you to download them completely for free.
The program is now updated and works on both MAC OS X and Windows platforms. It is portable so you do not need to install anything. Simply launch the program and you are ready to go. This allows you to move from one computer to another without any restrictions.
The free license attached to this program does not have any time or quantity limits. This means that you can download as many stock files as you need. It is very useful if you, for example, have several project versions.
Here is one example of the same image with a watermark (preview on the site) and when it is downloaded with Depositphotos PD v2 in best quality:
The usage of this program is very simple. Start by going to depositphotos.com and browsing for your desired photo or video file. You will see a Stock ID number on the individual stock page. For example, “Photography ID:158116394″. Copy the ID only and paste it into the field of the program. CLicking “GO” will automatically start download process. All files are saved in a default directory which you can change by clicking on its path in the program.
- Free stock downloads from Depositphotos
- Compatible with Windows and MAC OS
- All files supported (photos, vectors, video clips)
- Downloads in highest quality
- Free license included
- No quantity or time limits for the free license
- Download process is automatic
- Supports custom saving path
- Download the program
- Open it (no need to install since it is portable)
- Change save path by clicking on it (if you need)
- Paste stock ID from depositphotos.com
- Click GO
- The stock will be automatically downloaded and opened
I’ve been looking for this!