Ignore Pass 4.7 – .rar/.zip/.7z Password Remover
Ignore Pass 4.7 allows you to remove passwords from any .ZIP, .7z or .RAR archive file. It is very useful if you have forgotten the password or simply downloaded a file from the internet and do not know the password at all. The program will quickly make any compressed or archived file openable again by simply removing (bypassing) the password. You will not need to enter it at all and it will not take as long as brute-forcing would.
Ignore Pass works as an extension to your WinRAR, WinZIP, 7-ZIP and similar archiving programs. It will automatically detect their presence and modify them so they would not require passwords when extracting archives. Originally Ignore Pass has been developed for WinRAR but now it supports many other programs including 7-Zip, PeaZip, Bandizip, The Unarchiver, WinZip, File Roller, HaoZip, IZArc, FreeArc, Zipware, UnRarX, PowerArchiver, p7zip, ExtractNow, File Opener, BetterZip, Xarchiver, Entropy, KuaiZip, Bitser, Ark, UltimateZip, Zip Genius and many more. 50+ programs are supported in total and many more are being added every week. This means that you can always download any one of them and use it (combined with Ignore Pass) to extract secured files easily.
This extension does not require any additional actions when you want to extract a password-protected file. Simply install it once and it will always allow you to extract files without entering password. If you want for the passwords function to reappear simply launch Ignore Pass again and click “uninstall”. The extension will be removed from your archive programs and they will start asking for passwords again.
This option is far more better than brute-forcing (trying to guess) archive passwords. Sometimes it can take years and lots of computer resources while Ignore Pass simply bypasses the password requirement and does not try to guess it. This means that it will not require any additional computer resources and you will be able to open files immediately.
- Removes (bypasses) archive passwords (.zip, .rar, .7zip and similar files)
- Works instantly and automatically
- Does not require high computer resources
- Works with most popular archiving programs (more added every week)
- Works as an extension in the background
- 100% password removal success rate
- Automatically shows and installs updates
If you are still wondering how to remove .rar or .zip password then Ignore Pass is the best choice!
- Install WinRAR, WinZIP, 7-Zip or any other archiving program.
- Launch Ignore Pass.
- It will say “IGNORE PASS curently not installed”.
- Click “INSTALL NOW” to install this extension on all your archiving programs.
- Extract your files as usual. No more passwords will be required.
- Launch Ignore Pass again and click “UNINSTALL” if you need this extension removed at any point.