MD Rec Fix 1.3.4 iPhone Calls Recorder
MD Rec Fix 1.3.4 enables call recording on any iPhone or other iOS device. It does not require jailbreaking or installing additional apps and is very convenient to use. You will be able to record all conversations by simply tapping one button on the scree. The records will be saved to your voice memos automatically and can later be reviewed, sent or transferred to your computer.
This program requires connecting your iPhone to computer (the installation program works with both Windows and MAC OS computers). It will automatically install the fix which will enable the call recording function. This function is disabled by default and apps allowing such features are prohibited on the App Store. However, MD Rec Fix enables this option without any modifications to your operating system. It also works without jailbreaking your device. Therefore, the phone and its warranty are completely safe.
The record function is made to be as simple to use as possible. A red recording button appears when you call somebody or receive a call. If you tap it once it will automatically start recording everything you talk and hear. Tap again or hang up and the conversation will be saved to your Voice Memos list. The person on the other end will not know about the call being recorded.
Enabling this hidden function allows you to save important calls and review them later. It also saves time if you need to mark down something important. We recommend always recording your calls as the information might be useful later. The voice records’ quality is very high but does not require much space since it uses optimized internal iOS recording function instead of depending on external apps.
- Enables secret iOS conversation recording function
- Automatically saves the files to Voice Memos
- Records in high quality
- Optimizes the files to save space
- Works silently
- Supports all iOS versions
- Updates automatically
- Installation file works with Windows and MAC OS
- Keeps your operating system and warranty safe
This application is updated automatically to always support the newest iOS versions. It does not matter which iOS you have: the fix will instantly find appropriate version and apply it to your phone.
- Launch the installation program
- Connect your device to the computer
- Click the red dot in the middle to start
- The fix will be applied automatically
- Disconnect the phone and restart it
- Tap the red dot below the call timer to start/stop recording the conversations
- Check your Voice Memos for all recorded calls
Remember to check your local laws to make sure you are allowed to record phone conversations without notifying the other party. If the law requires you to do so, always tell the person that you are recording.