Rcaller NG 1.0.3
Rcaller NG 1.0.3 allows you to call mobiles and landlines from your computer completely for free! There is no limit on total talking time or SMS quantity. The program has now been updated to support both Windows and MAC OS X operating systems! It is now completely portable meaning that you do not need to install it: simply launch and enjoy calling on any computer immediately!
Rcaller supports all regions meaning that you can call virtually any phone in the world! It also uses a huge database of phone numbers. Therefore, each time you are calling you will be assigned your personal phone number as well. This means that you will be able to receive calls if you need.
Another great function is sending free SMS messages. As mentioned above, you will have your own number so you will be able to receive replies as well. The program is completely anonymous and does not save your call records or SMS messages. The messages are only stored temporarily on your computer and are deleted as soon as you delete the program.
- Works with Windows and MAC OS X
- Portable (no need to install)
- Free calls and SMS messages worldwide
- Unlimited usage
- Supports mobile phones and landlines
- Assigns personal phone number
- Allows to receive calls and messages
- Does not record calls or messages
Rcaller NG is much better than Skype or similar programs because it is completely free and is designed specifically for calling phones. It is also better than any of the other free alternatives because it supports virtually all regions and has many additional functions.
- Open the program
- Click right mouse button on the program window and go to Settings->Microphone to make sure a right source is selected and test it
- Click rotating arrows button if you need to get another number assigned
- Click the country flag if you need to change the country of your number (options depend on your location)
- Use keypad to dial desired number
- Click “Call” and wait for the other end to answer your call
- If the program automatically hangs up after ten minutes (you will hear five beeps 30 seconds prior to hanging up) you can redial the number and continue conversation
- New messages are shown at the top. Click on the “X new messages” to read them
- Click on the message field to start typing your message. Each message is limited to 160 characters
- Click on the field below to enter the recipient’s number
- Click “Send” to send the message
- Do not change your number afterwards if you want to receive replies
Please have in mind that Rcaller NG will sometimes hang up automatically after every 10 minutes of talking in order to prevent misuse. This is not a problem because you will be able to immediately call back and continue your conversation if you want. It is only used only if the program’s algorithms suspect misuse meaning that sometimes you will be able to talk for longer than 10 minutes (or even several hours) without any interruptions.