Final Cut Pro X For Windows PC
Final Cut Pro X 10.3.2 for Windows is a complete post-production station with amazing functionality. It now comes with an updated design and new features and makes the video editing process faster than ever.
Final Cut used to be exclusively Mac OS program but now it is available for Windows PC as well! You can enjoy the same features and all functions work as expected. Additional upside is that Final Cut works exceptionally fast when compared to other video editing software: create your works at a speed of thought and forget waiting!
Main new features:
- Updated interface: now it is more intuitive and does not interrupt your workflow.
- Magnetic Timeline 2: displays your timeline in new ways displayed on roles. The screen space is used more efficiently than ever!
- Works with wide color videos.
- The speed is increased and utilizes your computer resources more efficiently so you can edit faster and enjoy multi-stream playback of 4K video.
- Timecode for everyone in the edit suite to see.
- Large browsers for media and content.
- Deeper search.
- More professional formats supported.
- Many more features: continuous playback, effect management, flow transition, etc…
The previous Final Cut Pro X was already a success and many creators loved it. However, this new updated version is even better as it utilizes the screen space more efficiently and makes your workflow a breeze. It does not matter how big your screen is, you always want more focus on the video and Final Cut does just that.
As mentioned before, all features work perfectly and you will forget that you are using it on your Windows computer! We have been testing the program and loved how seamlessly it integrates with the operating system.
The setup process is very easy. Simply launch the Final Cut Pro X 10.3.2 for Windows downloader and it will automatically detect the newest version and start installing it on your computer. You will also be able to update the program later straight from the Final Cut Pro X window as it will always notice about available new versions.
This version is building on the concepts and promises Apple initially set out when FCP X debuted and shows the company’s determination and continued focus on its professional user base